im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.
I suffered from an eating disorder that went unnoticed by so many friends and family. Actually all of my friends and family. And i never understood why I was that person. Why I would starve myself for days, and then binge, then punish myself by starving again, exercising until I was physically sick or by making myself throw up. I never understood my mindset at that point, and looking back now I still don’t think I understand; but I have an idea.
What I was eating and my body were some of the only things I had control over. My disorder got worse when I first moved away from home to a new city to start university. I had the prime freedom to control my eating and caloric intake as well as how much I was exercising. I wasn’t being watched and there wasn’t any one I was particularly close with and seeing everyday that would notice. I had what I wanted. But one day, I had a breakdown and told my best friend. I was sick, and I had to eat. Because it was the only way to get better.
My best friend became my rock, my walking diary, he was everything to me, and more. He reminded me that there was more to life, that I wasn’t fat like I had been told as early as 5 years old. The memory of that day still plagues me.
I lost my rock last year. He got a girlfriend that didn’t like me, and he cut me off. We haven’t spoken properly or hung out in almost 2 years and I miss him like crazy.
If I’m completely honest, I would have classed that boy as my soul mate. The one I wanted to be with forever. But I fucked that up. My insecurities fucked that up and I pushed him away and now I’ll never get that back.
When I lost him, I realized I needed to sort my life out, sure I relapse occasionally when I’m on social media and see friends looking fabulous and I feel like a fat ugly cow, but that’s what happens. You fall down and pick yourself back up. I worked out how to be my own rock and to help myself stay on track. I learnt what was important and I wouldn’t have done that without losing the most important person in my life.
What I’m trying to say is, keep hold of those you love and don’t ever let them go; that will be your biggest regret, because I know it’s mine. Look at yourself and know you are beautiful, inside and out. No matter what size you are, you’re fucking perfect and you are loved. Don’t let your insecurities get the better of you. If you’re a size 4 or a size 24 it doesn’t matter as long as you fucking rock it! Confident is sexy as fuck and as long as you rock it, you’re sexy as fuck too!
To those recovering, keep your chin up and keep fighting, to those still going through the battle, you’re better than that and you are beautiful. I love each and every single one of you and I’ll be here if anyone ever wants a friend to talk to.
Peace, love and fairy dust
no but seriously this was my favorite part because they were able to wear dresses and be feminine and stuff and at the same time be able to kick major butt
While using their individual characteristics of their storylines as weapons
do u ever turn the volume on your music up until u reach the perfect level of ah yes i cannot hear anything else and it feels like a big warm hug
And that ladies and gays is what I call the right fuckin spirit
The nerve!….This goes out to all the spoonies.
a handicapped spot, placed the sticker in my mirror and continued into the store. Upon returning to my car I found a note written by someone, it said “Shame on you, you are NOT handicapped. You have taken a space that could have been used by an actually handicapped person. You are a selfish young lady.” I was LIVID. How can someone be so ignorant and cowardly? They clearly saw me walk out of my car, why not approach me? Not all handicaps are visible. I would love for you to share this story. It would help spread awareness for CF, but it would help open people’s minds to what handicapped really is.
Thank you for your time”
A friend of mine fell over 20 feet and basically broke half his ribs, punctured his lung, broke his arm in three places that required many surgeries to fix and messed up a nerve in his leg. He had to walk with a cane for a long time after it and some lady in a restaurant thought he was just walking with a cane for the hell of it and she ripped it from his hands and grabbed his messed up arm and shook him and told him he was an awful human being for pretending to be handicapped. What the fuck people?
This is what real ableism looks like.
I have ulcerative colitis, an autoimmune disorder which causes my body to attack my colon, and I qualify for one of those stickers. I’m scared to get one, though, because I look healthy and whole.
A mutual friend of mine’s mother has severe fibromyalgia (that gives her a handicapped pass) and as she was walking to her car after buying her groceries, a man actually lunged at her and started yelling at her about her “not looking handicapped”. It left her mother shaking and crying, of course, and it just makes me so angry how awful and ignorant some people can be.
Not all handicaps are visible
Can I just pin this sentence on every lamppost all over the planet please
I get this all the time with my knee problems if i’m not wearing my supports
For those who are curious, this is how my bedroom/bathroom looks 365 days out of the year. :) Yes, it’s my ACTUAL bedroom. And I’m proud to say, I decorated it all myself. I don’t just have a blog about Halloween, I LIVE it. It’s my inspiration. Much like this blog, Halloween is every day of the year in my world.
YES WENDY. [x]
He is a rude and disrespectful person and is being given very little press attention for his atrocious behaviour. Whereas Miley is being blasted by EVERYONE for her artistic choices.
Hes not disrespectful he saved life’s thanks to all the haters he could be quitting music. The media is trying to tear him apart.. Look he was only 13 when he got signed. Hes been through a lot just respect that. Hes saving life’s right now and every second of the day. Yeah he can say things but he doesn’t mean them.
Reasons why Justin Bieber is a disrespectful jerk:
- he said rape happens for a reason
- he wrote in a guest book at Anne Frank’s house that he ‘wishes she was a Belieber’
- he gagged and spat out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
- he makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live, when he could easily afford tickets to be priced at like $40 instead of $100+
- he visited a children’s hospital in England and made them clear a space for him because he didn’t want to sit with the sick children. He stayed for 5 minutes while the cameras were rolling, then left without so much as a ‘thank you’
- he attacked a photographer at said hospital
- he peed in a restaurent kitchen
- he faked a really bad asthma attack, made his security guards call the paramedics, when they arrived he laughed his ass off and his people payed everyone to keep quiet about it
- he called a car to take him to the mall, then sent it back because he didn’t like the colour. he went to the mall and stayed for 5 minutes before leaving and saying it was the shittest mall he’d ever been to
- he got banned from Disneyland for punching Goofy
- he showed up to his own concert 2 hours late on a school night and then refused to give an explanation
- he is quoted as screaming ‘fuck bill clinton’ and attacking a cameraman, who is suing
- his mother is quoted as saying she ‘hopes he’ll mature soon’
- he spat on an old man’s face
- he threw a temper tantrum in a theatre because he was told he couldn’t bring his subway sandwich in because it was against the rules. he made a huge mess of the theatre and had to be carried out by bodyguards kicking and screaming that they were all worthless monkeys
- he showed up at disney unanounced and demanded that an entire restaurent be cleared so he could eat there, although people had had their reservations booked for months.
- he laughed at and told a woman in a bikini at a hotel swimming pool that she looked like a beached whale
there’s no point in trying to defend him, his actions are disrespectful and wrong and there are no excuses for them
reblogging again bc this^
whose lives are being saved by Beiber seriously?
Bruh. Miley was 9 years old when she started acting.